<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, April 30, 2006Y


2dae woke up early. Dunnoe y. maybe dun feel lyk sleeping too long. Slp too long, the wind in my stomach wld be trapped too long, I wld feel very uncomfortable. Msg kai ytd, but he dun beliv wad I say. Hais. Time will tell the truth. He live so far. Dots. Every tyme he wan tuh ask smt, he will say pls. but sound rather formal tuh me. Gort kors lyk tt good, html dun nit worry. Lolx. Condition still the same. But gladly I dunnit sleeping pills tuh sleep. Maybe can forget bout relying on tt. But at least hab gort a baq up. Anw, tuhday I took a nap. But woke up becos I cld nort really breathe properly. Yixin asked me wad happened in sch. She did nort noe ant. But jojo joked bout me giving birth in hospital was too mean. Tried nort tuh take it so hard. Ah kong passed away, I was being sent tuh hospital. A lot of things happened. But yixin and sam dun really noe. I m left out. I m owas left out. Nvm. I gort my blog, its more den enuff. My family oso very important. Hoped tuh spent more tyme wit dem. I dun really pour out mushy things, but really deep in my heart ish lyk tis.

Bought I nort stupid too vcd, finally it was out. Spent $13.90 for tt. Quite okay for me. Since long tyme nvr meet up, I invited yixin and sam come ova tuh watch. Dunnoe when dey will come. Hope can spend more tyme together. Really looked forward tuh tt day.

Hope I can play bball ASAP!! God, pls bless me wit speedy recovery.!! =)

Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, April 30, 2006