Thursday, May 11, 2006Y
2dae wake up early, of course, gort sch mahs. Ytd, msg ms jasmine tan, but she did nort reply. Saw her sms tis morning. But she did nort confirm who ish she. Hais. Nvm lahs. At least on Julia de bdae, I found her hp no. so lucky. I sms-ed Julia, wished her happy bdae. She asked me hu m i. I told her she nit nort noe. Hais. Shiqi dey all celebrate bdae wit her. I m nort jealous, but how I wish sum 1 can help me celebrate bdae lyk tis. Nvr open party before. Dunnoe how a grand party feels lyk. Blamed it on me nort having fwens, and now rejecting fwens. Yiwens attitude also change, maybe its becos I did nort toke tuh her as much. I dunnit fwens. I just hope my lyk wld be beta wifout dem. Yixin walked past my klas today during recess. Was very weak, so did nort do down for recess. Ate bread in klas. Talked bout rebonding hair tis coming holiday. Looking forward tuh it, nvr rebond my hair for bout 2 yrs le, dunnoe how will I look lyk. But too bad, I dun hab a digi cam or a cam fone, ar bo sure can take pic as memoto.
Exam are ok. I hope tuh strive beta. I will work hard, God, pls gibme the strength. Even though I missed a lot of lessons, I wun be defeated!!
2ml mummy de bdae. Bought a bag for her. 2ml sam and jojo coming tuh my hse. Sho thinking sun bian buy cake. Arbo if today buy, mummy sure will noe, den nort fun le. Maybe today mid-night will pass the present tuh her. =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, May 11, 2006