Wednesday, May 17, 2006Y
Whoo!! Its afta exam le lehs!! Freedom ish ours! LOL
Ytd, quarrel wit kai, hais. Since knowing him, sum 1 will visit my blog. At least, he dun see me in person, and his impression of me ish sho diff from others. Tell him I m a bad gurl he dun beliv. I did nort lie. When I received that sms of his, I wanted tuh tell him yes. But I tot the will noe its me, cos its obviously me. Very OBVIOUS. But he jus said it’s a misunderstanding. Den I was too blur, very blur tuh do ant. But I told him ytd when online, I tot no point keeping in my heart. I hate liars. He wun tell me why he wun nort wan tuh show his photo. I wan tuh noe, but he kept it in his heart, he has been sho secretive for long, I wan noe wad he ish thinking mahs. Ask him smt, den he say another thing. Urgh!!
Tuhday last paper, history. Nort bad lahs. 2ml getting baq biology paper. Hope at least a B bahs. Hais.
Jus now oral, I went tuh canteen, yx was bz eating wit her fwens. When she finally sit down wit us, says nth. Hate jojo too much. Hits me too hard wifout any reason. Take my things. She saw my hp wit ms choo hp no. its wifout my permission LORS!! She lyk, admire, love ms choo for long. I noe she wld do ant tuh get her no. she wanted her no. even though I gort ms choo hp for long, I did nort gib her. And she peep into my contacts wifout my permission! **** U!!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, May 17, 2006