Sunday, May 21, 2006Y
I m baq. Its afta mid yr exam, I will be blogging and bogging and blogging!! LOL. My results are sucky. But my fwen said I mus be contented, arbo the next tyme, my result wld be worse. I dun wan. I wld onli allow my result tuh improve, nort worsen.
This ish my result::
A maths 71/80
E maths 86/100
Chinese 68.5/100
Biology 61.6/100
Physics 60/100
Social studies 18/30
Haven gotten baq my English and history result. My science ish nort very good, hope that I can improve. In physics klas, cher praised me til I cried. Dunnoe y, I cry very easily de, tts y when mdm leong say bout me, I cried. But I wun gib up on my physics and biology. I will buck. Sec 3 nort lyk lower sec, when u noe u strive in that area. This sub combination ish mine, I chose it. Sho, I mus excel in it. By the end of o lvl, I must produce good result. God, beliv me and gib me strength! Have faith, I will. =)
Ytd I went tuh SP. Cos I was the voluntary dere ushering. When I 1st reach there, was shocked that yiwen was dere. I wore lyk, nort my normal self. And dere, gort many ppl I noe, very malu. LOL. The ymca ppl prayed and gave us instructions. At 1st I tot my leader of ushering was super nort fwenly. But learn tuh accept, she was very busy. But she did help me out a lot. When ppl asked me things, I dunnoe how tuh ans and she was dere tuh help. =) forgot ask her name. [dots]
Afta I was done, had some rice wit vege in the convention centre. It was big, nice and cold. =) lyk it lehs. But to0 bad, I dun aim for poly onli JC. =P
Met kai afta tt. When sam told me that kai was approaching, my heart pumped fast. I dunnoe wad/how wld I react. Ling tyme nvr meet ppl le. I noe I m short, fat and ugly. Tts why I dun comment on others. I accept fwens. But at least, honestly, kai was nort lyk orchard when I 1st saw him. I rmb when I 1st met Richard, I ran away. Hais. But at least sat down wit kai and ate lunch together. Knew kai for sum tyme, he ish nort tt kinda bad person. =)
He bought rice and I bought noodle wit sam. He took out tissue paper when he was eating. Den when I wanna share noodle wit sam, that to0pid noodle tangled together urgh!! But kai helped me, he used the chopsticks and cut the noodle away. =) when we finish eating, he passed me the tissue, but he dun dare look up at me. He ish shy lahs. LOL. But when am finishes, he dd nort pass her tissue. Was lyk very paiseh. Lyk he passed me nort sam. Den sam hab tuh use her own. I dunnoe how tuh explain the awkwardness. Nvm.
We went tuh jurong point. Shop shop shop. Even though I dun lyk shopping. Its nort tt I really dun lyk shopping. But tuh me ish lyk, ugly ppl dun hab the rights tuh shop lahs. Cos the sales person wld look at u wit a diff yan guang. Wit that kinda bad attitude. I lyk tuh shop for things I lyk. But nort kinda gurl gurl dingy. LOL. At least when reached jurong point, we gort talk lahs. When er were tired, we sat down. Den he had tuh sit lower cos he taller den me. I dink he cant hear me. Its nort tt I hab a soft voice, its jus tt I had sore throat. When it was tyme tuh go, and sam and I board off the train, he looked at us. When we turned baq, he looked down immediately. Dunnoe wad he thinking.
It was a great day lahs. But he still dun beliv that I m fat. Maybe he jus dun speak up his mind. LOL. Thats all!
Bye blogger, next tyme den update u again. =)
God, bless everyone. Thanks.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, May 21, 2006