<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, May 22, 2006Y


2dae woke up early. Wne tuh sch. Last week le. Looking forward tuh holiday!1 whoo! In the past, I dun look forward tuh holiday, dunnoe why. Maybe I jus cld nort leave books, but now I owas look forward tuh holiday. Can rest lahs. LOL. Dunnoe y. sec 3 onli so stress.

2dae went on msn. Gort a guy 22 yrs old say interested in me. Omg. Sho old. Even if he ish nort old, I owas will reject, lyk me tis kinda person wun hab ppl lyk de. The photo in my fwenster dun resembles me at all! I m waiting tuh buy a camera fone. So that I can take more photos and put in my fwenster, photo tt will look ore lyk me.

Kai ish the 1st person say I good looking. Omg! Ish nort true. Maybe he consoling me nia. Nvr eva ppl say I good looking. Maybe he shld change spects. Aiyo, if its really true, his taste are bad. I m nort a good person lahs. Fat, short, ugly. Met him le, dunnoe how tuh prove tuh him. Urgh!! Time will tell the truth. LOL. Waiting patiently.

I gort baq my eng and history result. I taiko wryte bout EMPIRE in the essay. Cos I dunnoe wad tuh wryte. I tot I wrote out of point, but in the end, it ish correct! Cos its nort wad I did it from my heart, so I did nort score tt well. The total marks for history ish 19/30.
:’( I flunk my English. I dun wish tuh say the score. It ish really very very bad. Omg! I nvr flunk my eng sho badly before. CRIES!!

Oyah, I saw uncle oh yeah tuhday. I tot I wld nvr see him in my sec lyfe again cos he did nort return tuh visit us as he promised. But I saw him, I tot it was him. I look closer, took a step forward, and there! Its him. LOL. But we did hab fun toking. He stills rmb me. Says I becum thinner. Where gort lors. I became fatter, LOL.

God, pls bless everyone I know. The whole world too. God bless World Peace! =)

Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, May 22, 2006