<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, May 24, 2006Y


2dae went tuh sch as per normal. Count down, 2 more days tuh holiday! Most probably rebongind hair on sat yays! =)

2dae when it was a maths period, I realized tt I forgort bring notebook! OMG! I was lyk err, so panic, afraid I will be the outstanding student. But den when she walked ard, onli me and david did nort bring. She excuses me and scolded david. Phew! But den 2ml mus bring. RMB hors! =(

afta that, no CCA, so I stayed baq helped out. I m the grp volunteer mahs. But wad ruiling said tuhday made me very mad, but I did nort take it tuh heart. Gort improve lehs, LOL. She make the whole world thinks everything was done by her. Anw, I did nort take it tuh heart, sho nvm lors. Hais. But we completed more den enuff!

2dae xinjie was damn angry wit one of the 4/1 gurls. Even though they are older den us. She ordered the name dingy, but did nort pay up. Found lotsa excuses and tuo for 3 weeks. Now its cuming tuh holiday, xinjie had tuh claim money from her. Urgh!! She promised 2ml will gib. Beta be lyk tt. Other wise I wun be polite!

Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, May 24, 2006