<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, May 29, 2006Y


Ellox blogger. Haelp u change skin le. Gort a lot tuh tell u oso. =)

1stly, I m now blogging. Which means, makin blogskin, good, 1 lvl higher le. Now I can make my own blogskin. Signed up for blogskin..com and me and my sista team call focus. Made a skin for kai and sam. Learned html from kai, now I can make truly my own blogskin! *clap**clap**clap* *bow* =) anw, I m taking the downloads away. Cos ppl cant dl, for wad put there. LOL.

2ndly, I rebonded my hair. Very straight and very weird. Actually Jamie dey all accompanied me, but in the end, they ended up looking intuh the mirror themselves. Haish. At least they are satisfied wit their hair. I m nort jealous, cos I noe no matter how I change it will still look the same. I possessed some confidence because I m ugly. Ugly ppl have a higher chance of becoming good lookin cos they haven found their own style. I m nort goin tuh ask ppl tuh help me le. I mus learn myself. No one hab the patience tuh help me, even my grp of fwens. I m owas the odd one out. Be it fat, short or ugly. Everything ish the same. ::the extra one::

I flunged my whole mid yr. I really do. At 1st no one beliv me. I went tuh see mrs tang. When she say smt, I cried. She say we are lazy, I m nort! Its jus tt I haven been in sch for bout close tuh 1 week, cos I m sick tt tyme. I missed lotsa lesson. But its nort my fault. I shld nort find excuse too. Even if I missed lesson, but if I really listen in klas, I wld hab score. Haish. Qiqi was dere tuh console me. Hug hug. Ya. Jamie was dere too, haish. I dunnoe wad tuh say. I jus dunnit fwens. But I was touched by qiqi. =)

I m afraid tuh go baq tuh sch! My to0pid hair! Urgh!! I rather kip the last tyme hair. Haish. I dunnoe lahs. Jamie say, do smt tuh make it look beta and nort dere complaining. I will try my bes lahs. Anw, I m already wondering if I shld let xt enter this blog. Haish. Anw, changing password liao lahs. I did nort get tuh take photo, cos they were bz taking themselves, nvr even hear wad I say. Or shld I say, completely ignoring me. Haish, I shld buy my own camera fone. Yes! Its nort their fault. Its mine, I shld nort owas lend things from dem. Ok! Set! From now onwards, dun lend things from dem! Independent! =)

Thanks God for everything. Now I understand tt lyfe ish fragile. Thanks!

Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, May 29, 2006