Wednesday, May 31, 2006Y
Ytd ruiling came tuh my hse. Her shuffle gort sum prob, or shld I say, her USB wad the one wit prob. Her shuffle cant remove and change songs. Becos the shuffle was her bro, there was mainly ang mo songs. Ruiling dun lyk ang mo songs. Sho, she wanted tuh try using my com. And dere! The shuffle revived! We saved it. Spent lotsa tyme putting in songs. Bout more den 2 hours? Kua zhang? Nope. Cos my com too much blogging stuffs, a bit lag lag. Den kept putting in songs, even more lag. But we managed tuh put in 88 songs in less den 3 hours! *clap* *clap* *bow* LOL. =)
My hair, haven gotten ova it. It simply sux. I cant face ppl. Dey will laugh really. Yixin came tuh my hse too. Cos was bz entertaining ruiling, yupp, did neglect yixin fir the day. Opps! Im sowie. But we did chat lotsa afta ruiling went home. She was concern bout me. I knew it was becos no one seem tuh pay attention tuh me. Maybe she feels bad? Oh, I dunnit tt. Really seriously. I m nort attention seeker. I dunnit it. I jus wanna my peaceful world. Yupp. Thats simply it! But was quite okay wit her.
She asked wad if kai really lyks me. Will I accept? Sum how she managed tuh understand tt I dun accept guys cos I m zi bei. Ya. Dunnoe wads tt in English. Dun even think bout it. Kai was nort interested in me of course! But she asked wad IF. I still say no. nort becos kai ish bad. It was onli me. I jus wanna study and work. Maybe relationship comes afta tt. Matbe its a good start and good ending. Wait til one day when miracles happened, when I slimed down, becum taller, becum prettier. ah! Tt tyme den toke bout guys. Yupp. But miracles wun happened easily. I m somehow perfect in looks already. I dun had a face wit anything on it. But its jus ugly! I noe I mus be satisfied wit everything I have. Ya. Sho be it. Dun toke more bout looks. =)
2dae went tuh sch. Cos of tt biology. I wan tuh be 120% attentive in klas. Sho I paid attention. But sum how I still dun get wad cher means. Will read up lata. Wads the use getting intuh pure klas and be the last person. Even if I be the last person, I shall be the standard one. Yupp. Thats it! I will work hard. !!!
my results:
English D7
Mother tongue A2
Mathematics A1
Additional mathematics A1
Biology B4
Physics C5
Combine humans A2
L1R5 17
L1R4 13
Klas rank 36/42
I flunged my English, tts y my rank sho low. Even 13 marks good for poly, I cant even guaranty I can go in tuh the course I lyk. JC? Nahs. Dun even think bout it. All As except English and sciences. I will work doubvle hard for my sciences and English. Hope ms low will really help me lots. Thanks God for everything. Even though this result sux. But at least I m nort the worse. THANKS. =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, May 31, 2006