<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, June 01, 2006Y


2dae woke up early. I knew there wasnt physics but well, I went tuh sch as per normal. I reached sch bout 7.30am? but ruiling reached bout 8am? I was early. Yupp. I sat down dere listening tuh my MP3. wonder when can I send it for repair. Anw, I was very surprised that most of the physics guys were outside the classroom waiting. They did nort beliv there wasnt physics klas tuhday. Or maybe, they did nort even bother tuh listen.

I asked the auntie tuh open the door. Yupp. And dere! Ruiling and I were sitting dere. Each listening tuh our own MP3 after she copied my biology hmwk. But in the end, all ans were rong! Oh my gosh! Haish. Nvm, jiayou!

I went for E maths. Surprisingly, mrs tan knew my name. I tot my name was the most diff tuh rmb and pronounce. She proved me rong. But onli once. Nahs. Nort counted. Bleahs. We had sum lessons starting from trigonometry again. But did manage tuh understand. And we did more practice. She gave us lotsa questions for hmwk. Wow! I am almost done by now. Two more questions. Quite easy, except for one part. Her lessons were useful. Going baq again 2ml. 4 supp 2ml. wish me good luck.

Met ms low in mac tuhday was lyk sho paisehs. Cos my phone did nort hab the money tuh tell her, I nit tuh grab a bite before attending her eng lesson. Mrs tan released the 8 failure late, and I cant go hungry. Haish. Hope she dun take it tuh heart. Her assignment, a book review and a 200 word reflection. Hope I can finish by 2dae or maybe next Monday. LOL. But we started chatting and she showed me her photos. Look very diff from her when she was young compared tuh the present her. We talked bout church dingy. Yupp. And we were so engrossed in it. Its tyme tuh go, we went tuh th washroom before leaving. I hab the determine, I mus go up tuh top 10 this final yr. JIAYOU! I can do it. =)

God, thanks for everything. May u bless me wit good nite slp. Thanks once again. =)


Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, June 01, 2006