Saturday, June 03, 2006Y
2dae went tuh sch. Gort 4 subjects down for supplymentary, when me an sam walked past min er and her to0pid gang. Dey say smt. I knew it was nort me, dey were tokin bout sam. Sho waD?! Dey can style her hair but sam cant.? SELFISH. We did nort even wan tuh toke bout them and dey toke bout us?! Wad kinda to0pid things ish this.? I know rebonding haird does nort suit me. I m nort chio and rebonding hair made me look even worse. But already rebonded, how? I the yr 2008, I wun. We will see. Serene, netball junior, asked me y I rebonded my hair. I knew at once, they think its ugly too. I did nort ans ant bahs. I dunnoe how? I tot afta more den 2 yrs, rebonding again will make a diff slightly tuh the positive side, but in the end, It was nort lyk this. A diff story. It was demoralizing but how? Already rebonded. Haish. Jus leave it lahs. I cant change means cant. I took the wrong steps again. Urgh!!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, June 03, 2006