Tuesday, June 13, 2006Y
Heys blogger. Finally I m baq!! Long tyme nvr post. Gort miss me nort? LOL.
Here. Today I went to YFC as usual. Reached quite early. Onli 1 volunteer was dere. Opps! Did nort asked for her name. but was wondering where meiyen they all when jane arrived. Today, jane did rong packaging. Its lyk more den 140. its too much, wanted her to pay up. But den it was oso her volunteers fault. They oso wun listen. I was nort angry, but quite disappointed. Volunteers cant be scolded. But how toh tell dem?
Making a forum for the team de blog. But the BASIC skin oso haven decide. They are putting me in a difficult position. Ms ow oso very NIAO. Cant they jus use any skin. If nort satisfied, cant she jus make another skin for me? She art cher lehs. I dun hab a single art cell wad she wanna me tuh do? Urgh!! Fed up! Gort blog becum no blog. =(
Today Audrey complaint how tired it was to be a grp member. But to me, it does nort matter how tired it was. I cant hab my own grp. Blame it on nort becoming a prefect and knowing everything too late. Blame it on no fwens, cant even find a trusted fwen when I wanna sign up. But now, since I m in this grp, I will work hard. Jus for the grp sake. Nth in return. I dun gib a big damn damn tuh CIP hours. Already completed most.
Today hab a another mei, LOL. Name szeming. Hab the same name as my formaer best fwen in GRPS. LOL. But diff spelling. Wonder how she. Szeming cute lahs. Tts y asked her be my mei. LOl. Long tyme nvr keep mei, since Jiajia tt incident. Haish. Cant treat a mei good as before. I dun wanna be disappointed as before. Rmb the tymes when me and jia jia had great fun. The testi that she gave. Everything was perfect memories. God, pls protect her wherever she goes. Protect her from any harm. Dun wanna gang fights and violating by guys. All these kept away from her pls. thanks. =)
Wah, szeming super on man. Say wanna finish my whole blog. Even xueting and kai hu knows my blog dun even start reading from the start. LOL. Lets see how she persevere. Was shocked that she was actually from FCBC de. LOL. Chio and cute little sister.
Toked bout ruian today. Dunnoe whether I still lyk him. If I dun see him, I feel nth. But if I saw him, rmb the tymes when I was in sec 1. haish. Wonder if I still keep the tickets. God, izzit possible tuh lyk sum 1 for sho long? Nvr hab been lyk this before. Haish. Dun care lahs.
Today finally update. Lets see sum pics! =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, June 13, 2006