<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, June 14, 2006Y


Now listening tuh SHE de song. Solo in the com room. Dunnoe whether meiyen coming tuhday eat ice cream. Lata becum mouldy. LOL.

Basically I hab no mood tuh joke. Jus now went tuh see doc. But she nort in. 6.30pm den in, sho in the end, I still missed the YFC session tuhday. SHE. Reminded me of denise and Julia. I saw Julia in mac tuhday. She saw me. Jazril too. Maybe shocked tuh see me in rebonded hair. Last tyme damn tom boi. I jus cld nort change. A big nono. Haish. Even though reconcile wit denise, but Julia nope. Dunnoe how she. I remembered the fwenship rock, do they still rmb? I still rmb the smiiles on our face the last tyme, do they still rmb? But why mus I rmb all those? Do I already vow that my lyfe onli 3 S? studies, sports and songs? No F, no fwenship. Nothing. I dunnit fwens. Yes, thats it. No more reconsidering. No matter wad they will still be my best sista.

These days seem sho cheerful in sch during YFC session. Wonder did I went baq tuh my pri sch tymes using tyme machine. I m a history student hu studies the past. But I know I cant return tuh the past. Wadeva it is. Learn tuh cherish. Dun regret when it came tuh an end. Fwenship the same, relationship the same. Nowadays saw ryan in sch cos of YFC. I dun hab my own grp. But I m certain I still lyk him. We talked. At least. I wonder if he gort stead or loved ones now. But dun dare ask him.

God, I know I m failure in everything. Y cant I find my own talent and progress in that direction. Bless me wit my days on earth. Life and death ish onli 1 line different. I love you loads. =)

Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, June 14, 2006