<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, June 16, 2006Y


Solo in my com room now. Jus finished watching green2 forest, my home. Audrey lent me the VCD, but I dun dink its hers. I dink its her aunts. I nvr listen properly tuh wat she says, cos I was too happy tt I cld lend that VCD. LOL.

It was touching. One drop of tear weighs 26g. but I dunnoe how heavy my tears were. But in the end, the prince and little princess was together. =) good ending.

Actually I put down the feeling of death. If it was last tyme, I m afraid of death. I still have much more things tuh do. I haven complete my studies. And I owas have that feeling that death ish a scary dingy. But now, maybe going tuh heaven seeing Jesus ish a good thing. Maybe, does this mean that I m nort afraid of death? I dunnoe. No matter wad, I will cherish everything tt I have. Help everybody that I can. Study and play sports more while I can. No regrets. Live happily. Den it wld be me. But will I go baq tuh the past, when I lived in the world of darkness? Will the blogskin of mine still remains black? I dunnoe. Today I received fun msg from huiting. The feeling was lyk, I returned tuh the past when we were the best dada. But are we now? Do I miss the tymes? Ytd while I was on msn, wanting suddenly toke tuh me. Have I forgiven her? Forgive and forget, this ish wad the bible says. It is easier said than done. Have I achieved it? Will i? at least we did toke now. Do I still trust her? Still treat her s my da jie? Gangs? I dunnit her. I have my good godsista. Even though she can still help, I dunnit her. But she was the one hu listen tuh me when I was helpless. She was the one hu treated me as her best sista. I dunnoe. But she was the one hu baq stabbed me. I dunnoe lahs. Throw it tuh the past.

Maybe jane was nort wad ppl told me. Love ur enemy, treat ur loved ones wit more love. This ish wad the bible says. Hate no one. I wun hate. Everybody ish the same. But I wun accept fwens. But y did I still smile sho happily in sch? Ohyah, I hab a mei now. But I noe we wun be jie and mei for long. Problem dun lie wit her, its wit me. I dunnoe y I made a password for her into my world. I dunnit any fwens. No F no fwens. I dunnoe. I shut the door. No bells no nothing. No one can enter. I m independent. I am. She will be sick of me one day. Yes! This ish wad my fwen owas do. I her new jie mahs. Curiosity mahs. Once nort curious le, everything will end. Yes, I beliv this. =)

God, please bless the world wit peace. Bless everybodys health. Bless my loved ones. Bless me too. Thanks =)

Simply simple simplicity x3
Friday, June 16, 2006