<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, June 19, 2006Y


2dae went tuh sch. But was nort feeling well. But still went tuh sch. Cos tot 2dae gort English supp. But in the ms low say she gort another appointment. Haish. Actually wondering when will I get tuh learn things in the holiday. I prayed hard tuh Jesus. And Jesus answered my prayer. He let me be safe while going tuh sch. When I arrived in sch. Saw some volunteers. I rested on the table. Im nort tired, jus nort feeling well. Making myself seem tuh be sleeping. Szeming went too. But she went Holland village nort long afta tt. Christina kanna slap. Actually it was nort intended, but somehow it came too hard across her ear, tts y it hurts. She cried. I wanted to go over but ppl crowd ard her. I dunnoe wad tuh say tuh her. But when deres nort mush ppl, I went over. =)

szeming passed me a bag of CDs. Was kind of her. LOL. I collect CD mahs. Added tuh my collection. Coming tuh 200 CDs le bahs. But cant return her CD for now, cos haven buy blank CDs. SIBEI paisehs man, I did nort even gib her anything, lend her anything. And she lend me. Haish. Wanted tuh teach her html, but times does nort came in right. Ytd she came tuh my hse in the morning. But she goin in a rush. It made me feel tt she was actually rushing for smt, yet she kept her promise tuh come over. Maybe she knew tt I wanted her tuh come ova. Duunoe lahs. I dunnoe wad she thinking. LOL. Oso cant lend her CD, dunnoe wad she wans. God, let me nort be paisehs. She mei lehs, jie mus treat mei beta de mahs. Nows the opposite way. Haish. =)

the blogskin ish done. It was a relive. At least my part was done. No one seem tuh appreciate it. If they dun wanna forum, shld tell me long ago. I spent long tyme learning how tuh use it, operate it and made it. Even though it may seem easy tuh others, but it was my 1st tyme using. I dunnoe spent how much tyme in the net, wasting my parents money. Den when I told dem its done, no one seem tuh be happi bout it. I dunnoe wad the hell I was thinking when I was making it. Meiyen sounded excited when she heard bout it at 1st. maybe its my fault for handing up things late. It seem sho late le. I dunnoe lahs! Works tt are nort appreciated. I feel lyk crying inside. But be brave dude! Dun brood ova small matters! Treat it as learning new things. Dun bother bout dem! Smiile. =)
I wanted tuh take care of the blog dingy cos I knew meiyen ish bz. Jus want tuh lighten her burden. She oso sounded excited at 1st. urgh!! I dunnoe lahs. Even though the blog ish nort up tuh everybodys standard. Its made by me! I m onli a beginner, wad do they expect?! Haven I told dem I m onli a beginner?! I dunnoe lahs! Everything oso rong! Feel lyk washing my hands out of everything! Urgh!! Haish!

Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, June 19, 2006