Tuesday, June 20, 2006Y
2dae felt okie bahs. Went tuh sch for YFC. Actually szeming goin ryan de grp de, but den dey cancelled last min. sho bo bian, she went for our grp. Had fun. At 1st felt pang she, sho I went out buy food for the rest. When goin baq, szeming toke lots, but cant reply, was nort feeling well. But she did nort know, heng.. LOL.
Den ms low went tuh sch for tuition. Xue hua cld nort make it on tyme. Den nvm lors. Ms low went tuh library chose book for me. Quite thin de, but a good start, she says de. LOL. Having pillow fight in the library. Helped push the cupboard ard. LOL.den play and play. When volunteers reached, we went baq. Szeming and I went plaza. Told her lots things. Dunnoe whether it was a right choice. Bit say le, how tuh take baq. Den leave it lors. She has many god siblings mahs. But I dunnoe how tuh be a good jie. LOL. And I cant be closest tuh her. She has many jie LOL.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, June 20, 2006