Wednesday, June 21, 2006Y
2dae went tuh sch as per normal. Nort the usual sch tyme, but the usual YFC tyme. God left me in sch safely. Thanks. =) I went tuh sch wit szeming, waited for her in the bus stop. but still, dun hav much tuh toke. I wan tuh test her smt, will she msg me and asked tuh mit in the bus stop again the next YFC. Cos fwenship ish really a two way traffic.
Reached sch 2dae meeting my fwens in the canteen. Before tt I received meiyen de msg, she asked me remove the link in the teamflyingfree blog. I was lyk. A big HUH. Cos I tot she wants tuh take away the onli credits for myself and the rest. I tot blog mus have copyrighted. I was lyk sho angry. But I did asked why when I arrived in sch. Meiyen told me tt jane spurted nonsense in her blog. Complaining every grp members of the YFC. Ms ow already beliv-ed her too much tt she even scolded the rest. Wad does she wants. I noe she ish lonely in sch, I noe she has nort much fwens in sch acc her. i noe meiyen wants me tuh team for blogging but does nort wans the history tuh repeat. Tts y, I owas msg her, meeting her in the canteen for YFC. Tuh pei yang a bit of fwenship. Haish. But… haish. I oso dunnoe how tuh out it. It was really bad of her. when I knew the news today, I was lyk sho shocked! Really. Szeming oso very agitated. We went tuh the com lab immediately and delete the links away.
I wan tuh apologise tuh meiyen fot nort trusting her. really really seriously.
We read jane de blog. It was absurd. Really. Even the innocent mrs Philip oso let her drag in. I noe its her own personal feeling. But she has gort tuh understand. I was very fed up when I heard this. Really. Haish.
Szeming went for ryan de grp dingy and we stayed in the library. I finally gort tuh tag szeming de blog. LOL. But she ish bias. Cos her blog de pics onli ryan tt grp. Very few our grp de. Haish. But ruiling saw my blog 2dae and helped me tag. Nort really posting. I lowered the part for her. she listened tuh songs. We sang songs in the library. The most memorable one ish when I managed tuh sing the high part of ocean de song, den everybody clap clap. On man. I jus simply love singing lots. =) I asked ruiling, if she were tuh comment my singing rate for 10 marks, wad marks wld she give, she said more den 6 & 7. tuh me, seriously, 5 ish enuff, at least its nort noise pollution. Ruiling asked me y dun I go join campus superstar. She dunnoe tt I tot this b4, nort becos I think my singing ish sho great. Jus becos I wanna gib it a try. I told her nope. Cos before I can sing a single sentence, the judges wld press the red bell. LOL.
Den ruiling told me bout *W* de dingy. She has a feeling whether *W* lyks her nort. She says it’s the curiosity similar tuh mine lyk when I wanna noe whether kai lyks me. Den we began tuh toke bout him. LOL. Den I sms the guy wit meiyen de fone, asked him reply tuh my hp. Waiting tuh noe the ans now. LOL. Lata mus tell ruiling. LOL.
Went home afta tt. =)
Thanks God for keeping me alive.
* saw J.T tuhday in the mac. Wah, he still recognize me, sho means I did nort change tt much. =) he told me smt. Smt tt struck my brain out of my head, my heart out of my rib-bones. I cried. I really cried. It’s a happy thing, but still I cried. Serene mummy wld no longer be wit us. She became a pastor. I shld be happy for her. I shld and I m! but its lyk, I wun be under her anymore. No more. I missed her badly. I nit my parents tuh agree letting me go for the competition cos I wanna meet her. spend tyme wit her. izzit too late? Its my fault for sho many things tt I jus cant accompanied her. I miss her. J.T say I wld most probably be under his wife le. I dun wan. Its nort tt I dun lyk his wife, its tt I dun wanna lose serene mummy. Haish. God, bless her wit success pastor. Let her preach tuh more non-Christian. I will owas love her. thanks. =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, June 21, 2006