<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, June 23, 2006Y


220606

Oh man. I seem tuh mind onli my own matters and neglect those hu are ard me. Yea blog, u dunnoe tt I owas felt so mauch beta tokin tuh u. thanks for being dere when I needed u. okies, stop the crapping and start the post.

Today went tuh sch as per normal. Saw szeming de tag. I replied. LOL. But we dun toke much though. Maybe I maws too straightforward bout the counselor dingy. I did? Opps! Sowie szeming. =) today we slacked all the way. And nope, szeming did nort ask me go sch wit her. maybe cos 2dae she has tuition bahs. Dun gib it a thought lehs. Think in a positive way. =) I slept in the chill out room soundly wit ruiling. Dun dink we slept together. We jus slept in the room. Its big in a sense. LOL. Benjamin told meiyen tt dey wld break record for emeline dunnoe how spell her name. but in the end, onli sold 30. LOL. Did nort break record. We slacked today. Did nort do anything except waiting patiently in the library and carrying things up and down the library. Did toke bout *W* today oso. Ruiling de feeling same as mine the last tyme. Can understand. LOL.

Took sum pictures wit ms low tuhday. She say sending me, but in the end, dunnoe where izzit. Can find in my mail. Nort in junk too. Oh gosh. Wasted $$. Will ask her send again. I wanna joseph pic. Saw him 2dae training the trackers. But yiwen does nort seem tuh train lehs. Dunnoe wad happened. Maybe sick? I heard joseph asked her, *can go home alone arhs? Really? * maybe smt did really happened tuh her. God, if smt really did happened tuh her, bless her wit everything u can. Thanks. =) no trg 2ml. YAYS!!

Called Cynthia and asked bout sat. knew bout it le. Called sam and qiqi dey all. Qiqi nort going, gort dunnoe wad programme in the CC. already missed 2 session, sho cantmiss anymore. Sam nort goin cos I nort goin too. LOL. Cos me and sam nort close le mahs. Lata dere extra, much more I cant eat ant now, lata hai the team kanna lose. Den I sure sibei paisehs de. But den I wan tuh go church this sun (was quite sad when szeming say she go *alone* cos we ming ming agreed go together de). No matter wad, no matter wad lies I say, I wan tuh go! Cos I really miss serene mummy. I really do. We 3 agreed to go together. LOL.

* neglected sum ppl in my lyfe. Maybe jus becos I was too *into* myself. I nort sure. Lyk kai, owas ask him bout html. He complain liao. But wad can I do. Me and him oso no topic say anything. Szeming? Maybe. Cos nvr msg or ant. In msn she oso nvr auto toke tuh me. Jamie. Now we dun toke much in msn. In the past yes. I wonder how she. Cant be her good fwen, nvm, at least know tt she ish well. Hmm. 2/7 mates? Maybe. I nort sure. I seem nort tuh noe ant bout everything. Maybe. God, pls bless everybody I noe. Everybody in the world. God bless world peace. Bless everyone wit good health. Let serene mummy preach well and do more things for u. bless me wit great success hits sun going tuh FCBC. I really do miss serene mummy lots. Pls. thanks. =)

gtg le. Maybe im nort tt type of person can hab fwens bahs. Cya!

Simply simple simplicity x3
Friday, June 23, 2006