Friday, June 23, 2006Y
2dae woke up late.!! I forgot tell my mum tt 2dae meeting ruiling sho hab tuh wake up earlier. LOL. Was suppose tuh Meet her bout 8.15 in the bus 190, den I woke up 8.10. den quickly use my hse fone msg her. but when I turn on my hp, I received 5 msg. all ruiling except one dunnoe hu, forgot le. Den I rush tuh sch. Ate my porridge and medicine rushing. Den ruiling say meet her in the library. I board off the bus, den walk the path tuh the traffic light. I was humming tune. Den suddenly sum one called me. It was qiqi, wah, sho surprised. She told me I was in the same bus wit her, den she cld nort catch me up. Hahas. She was lyk panting hard. =) den walk tuh the library.
Did lots things today. Played netball jus now! Whee! Long tyme nvr play le. Den a bit rusty. Pant a bit. My health many probs mahs. Den lyk cant do strenuous exercise. But managed tuh shoot in quite lots ball. I nort shooter lehs. Sho, *clap*clap*clap* *bow*
LOL.
In library, use the com upload sum pics for meiyen. The yfc grp de. Den gort lots of szeming de pic. LOL. Slept in the canteen while listening tuh mp4. LOL. Charging now.
Jus now my cousin cum fetch baby. Den asked her help us buy the bookmarks. She asked how much, den I say $1. she say she oso bought charity tickets for movie, ask me tuh go watch. 5 lehs. Her family plus the two of us, me and my sista. Den I say I go if she help us buy the book marks. LOL. Den she say buy how many, den I say, u my cousin lehs mus buy many. LOL. In the end, she bought 5. $5! 2ml gib meiyen. LOL. At least I did smt. =)
2dae followed them tuh yfc. Mr png gave us $10 for fare. Nort give lahs, ish lend. Mus claim baq for him.=) den I saw the Joanna tt was the VWO of our grp. Was lyk sho happi. I asked meiyen if u can treat this grp as mine. She say, since I owas cum down help, of course can. Cos I dun hab my own grp mahs. LOL. I owas treated this grp lyk my own.
2ml goin tuh serangoon garden sell. Dere gort lots terrace hse. The size lyk bukit panjang filled wit terrace hses. Can earn quite lots. Sho I m ready tuh go. Are u? =)
God, thanks for the good day 2day. Hope u bless me wit beta 2ml. thanks. =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Friday, June 23, 2006