Saturday, June 24, 2006Y
2dae went tuh serangoon garden sell things. There known tuh be terrace hses as as much as the whole panjang area. Keng yang said tt there cld at least earn $500, very easy tuh sell. But in the end, it was nort ture lors. Urgh!! We went for a while, den giv up. Cos it was too sunny and ppl all rejected. When we reached causeway point, meiyen received a msg from junior tt batok area dere gort a ps donate $50! Oh man. Den the junior wanted tuh giv her 50 book marks, den she say she jus take one. Oh man! She was simply too generous! God, thanks so much for letting our grp met her. thanks. =)
we walked, but a bit sians. Cos im nort in meiyen de grp de fwen. Den a bit extra ova dere. Cos chun yu went tuh stead hse watch movie and emeline go home le. Haish. We went ard lokkinf for new shirts. I wanna save money til the end of this yr, den buy many many new clothes and shoes. Den afta my Os, I wanna cut new hair style. LOL. God, bless me wit the determination of saving money. =)
when I went off mrt and took lrt. I was lyk sho sians too. Cos alone mahs. Den dere listening tuh my mp4. dunnoe the songs repeat how many tymes le. Gort bout 5 tuh 6 tymes bahs. See?! Very sians rite?
Den when the lrt arrived and I was a bout tuh board, den I saw shi min! she looked at me. But I jus gave a blank face. I noe I knew it was her. but lyk, a bit weird! It has been long since I saw her again. Nort really much changes. Den daren msg me when I was half way in the lrt. She say shi min asked her msg me tell me she saw me. But y cant shi min onself msg me? Maybe she dun hab my no. I cant reply daren, sho the 1st thing I reached home, I called daren. !! LOL. My great fwens! My pro sch fwens. But a bit malu arhs. Cos I still look ugly and fat. =( next tyme ask dem out go walk walk. LOL.
2ml goin church. God, bless me wit strength wit determination. I dun wanna last min changes. I miss dem too much. U know it! thanks! =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, June 24, 2006