<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, June 25, 2006Y


2dae woke up nort very early. Bu the atmosphere in my hse was tense. I had gort tt feeling tt was bothering me. I dunnoe whether I shld go church. But den I knew tt I miss my serene mummy, and I SHLD go church. Sho, I jus prepare everything lyk it was before. I waited for the tyme tuh go by faster. It happened tt the tyme slows down today. It was nort even 1030 when I finish the story book. Den I finally decide tuh go out early tuh leave the atmosphere in the hse, maybe I will feel beta. I went into the lrt early. Den szeming was a bit late. Den when we reached cck mrt platform, qiqi was late and so was jiawen, szeming de fwen. When we finally reached expo mrt, I cld nort go out of the mrt. Cos the machine said *overstay*. Urgh!! I dunnoe wad happened. Den I went tuh the counter and asked. Dey say I stayed in the mrt and lrt for more den 2 hrs, tts y. den I nit tuh pay $2. I was lyk, im already broke. Den I told dem I wanna pay by cash nort deducting the amount from my card. Den the person decided tuh giv me a chance. They onli deduct 40 cents. Phew! Den me and qiqi was lost in the crowd. Cant find szeming anywhere. Called Cynthia and she was in the toilet. Den szeming managed tuh find us. I miss Cynthia dey all. Sho we hug hug. LOL.

Went into the church, was praying hard tuh see serene mummy soon. But when Cynthia called her, she jus went out. We jus went in and she went out? LOL. Oast by, but she did nort see us. We too, did nort see her. den we sat down at a corner. Cynthia offered sausage for me tuh eat, but I cant eat oily food, den I rejected. Den Cynthia handed me a cup of drink. Cant rmb wad drink ish tt. But it was very sour. But I cant tell her I cant drink, sho jus gobble it down my throat. I saw Catherine, JT de wife, szeming de mummy. We talked a bit lahs. But dun really noe her well. She owas very small size lyk my serene mummy. LOL. She and JT very compatible. LOL.

We went into the hall. And we sat down. I looked forward tuh seeing serene mummy, but she did nort appear. Den suddenly she appeared! Den I broke into tears. We hug hug and she prayed for me. We sang songs tuh worship Jesus, our Lord. Den jump here and dere. I wanna sing too, aloud, but dunnoe how tuh sing. (O.o)

Den when pastor kong talked tuh the ppl, I did nort take down sermon notes. I dunnoe how. Tuh me a bit chim lahs. Cos nvr went dere b4. den decide ask szeming help me copy. [paisehs szeming, u gort work still ask u type for me]. Thanks!

Had a great tyme. Meeting Cynthia and serene again this sat. God, bless me wit strength again! I knew even though I lied, it’s a correct decision. I will face any consequences. Thanks God, for making this trip today a success. Thanks!

Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, June 25, 2006