<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006Y


2dae went tuh sch as per normal. Nth much actually. Saw xiao szeming ard too. She long tyme nvr cum find her da bian jie liao. I bout 2 days nvr use com for fwenster le. Anw, *W* accept me in fwenster le, checked in sch. Will send him msg. LOL.

Went for history lesson, and cher did nort cum! Was nort really happi ova she did nort come, but was happy bout nort doing of hmwk! Yays! Den went for normal lesson. Ate vegetarian food during recess tyme. Oh gosh! If I keep eating, when can I really jian fei? And TAF starts this thurs. I wanna play basketball wit my TAF fwens. LOL. Sho qi dai!

Den denise asked me how much I rebonded my hair. I told her $60. but she cant stop calling me *chio bu*. Oh my oh my. Was si bei paisehs. God, pls stop letting her call me tt! Pls! I m bu chio nort chio bu. Really really seriously. Get this fact clear onto her head tt she ish the chio one. Thanks. =)

Mrs Adeline tan nvr cum today as usual. Ppl say she took child care leave. I dunnoe. But hope she will start teaching us. Saw mrs Philip today. She asked chong ying tuh help her collect the holiday assignment and will go through wit us. She is no longer our a maths cher. I si bei sad man! I really cried. I noe ahs, I owas cry. Anyway, feel excited meeting serene mummy they all at lot 1 this sat! yays!

Waiting tuh receive my hptos in FCBC miracle week!

Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, June 27, 2006