Monday, July 03, 2006Y
010706
2dae free sho decide tuh update u. LOL. 2dae woke up at bout 9. cos meeting serene mummy and Cynthia at lot 1. giving me and jane, a church fwen, tuition. Dey tokin bout e maths. Sho I brought it along. Whn I reach lot 1, received serene mummy de msg say she will be late by half an hour. Sho I decided tuh wait outside mac. Cos afraid tt lata she cant see me ard. But serene arrive at bout 1150. waited for at bout an hour. Nvm. I was sweating already. The sun too bright. Den sat in the mac while serene bought her lunch. Asked her tuh help me tap my card. =). Cant eat ant from mac. Sho jus look at her while she eat. No lahs. Jus den Cynthia arrived at bout 12. den jane arrived too.
Even though jane and I all brought e maths. But our chapters are different. Serene taught her how tuh do. Den I was dere sitting down fa dai. Almost fell aslp. Den I decide tuh swap places wit jane. Sho tt serene can teach her beta. Den I asked Cynthia, she said she needed more tyme tuh think. Soon afta Cynthia left, we went down tuh food court. We left jane at jean yip for hair cut. Den serene accompanied me down. Order ban mian as usual. But I think plaza de ban mian nicer. LOL. Serene bought me a cup of barley. She said cooling. We actually had no tyme for bible reading although I brought the bible wit me. Nvm.
Den afta tt jane went tuh buy lunch for her cousin and we went baq home. I tot ruiling dey all left for east coast. But den when I reached home den I saw the msg, saying tt they are at kopitiam. Haish. But too late. Sho ruiling had tuh accompany the grp tuh east coast see mentor.
Good day GOD bless!! =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, July 03, 2006