<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, August 21, 2006Y


Ellox blogger! It has been along tyme since I updated. Long izzit? LOL. I have joined a second CCA after much consideration and negotiation with my parents. The SLC, Service Learning Club! It is all about entrepreneurship that I had loved all along. It has tuh do with business. Anyway, our 1st project this year, with me the head, was the food & funfair 2006. We sold dessert and the sec 2 sold nachos. Obviously, their stall was great! But our stall was not really bad! We dunnoe how much we earned, ms ow haven told us yet. Oyah, btw, maine made a blog, but she ish lazy tuh update!! Urgh!!

I had changed a skin for you! Its made by focus team, me and my sis. I hope its nice. I think I will be letting maine noe my blog, mus find the pw 1st, I forgot le! LOL. But it will all be personal.

Tuh maine: heys, the blog for you. Hope you will kip it personal. You can enter means the fwenship is important tuh me. [ahem]. Even though u already have qiqi, my daughter, but we will owas be in a happy family. This blog ish computerized, so u can giv comment if you want to. But pls tag before u go anytime that u came. Mus leave foot prints. LOL. Thanks. Happy bdae too!

I forgot tell daren happy bdae too! Opps! But its alrite, we will get tuh meet some tyme this yr bahs, hope so. LOL. Will she be disappointed? LOL. Hope nort.

Oyah, I scored full marks for e maths test, but failed my a maths test. I finally gotten A1 for my physics this term. YAYS! Then 2ml gort e maths test again, hope I can score full marks again! God, pls bless me even though I m slacking in sch now. Thanks! =) my bio score wun be bad bahs, cos I noe how tuh do! Pls bless my common test for bio this wed! thanks!


Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, August 21, 2006