Thursday, August 24, 2006Y
Ellox blogger! I m baq from sch. Jus finish bathing. Now feeling quite comfortable. That to0pid uniform so big and hot! LOL.
Today I m nort really happy. Let me relate the story.
I reach sch today. When I talking tuh sam, RL cut in again. I dun really hate her, its jus tt her movement made me uncomfortable. I asked meiyen why was she so far away from me jus overnight. Meiyan says she dun noe. But I do hope tuh get an answer. I was left out once again during physics. I was the most talkative among the gurls durin mdm leong lesson but now I remain quiet. Maybe there is advantages, for me tuh concentrate on wad mdm leong ish teaching. But she started scolding the boys. Haish! Suddenly the guys lurve tuh make fun of her. they dun wan attend lesson, but I wan mahs! Haish! I hope this coming physics EOY, I can score higher tuh help pull up my overall score. =/
I m lyk so close tuh jane. Nort really tt close, but getting closer and closer each day. I was once told tt her jokes are lame, nort funny. But wad she says made me laugh real hard sum tymes. Maybe its jus becos she naïve look whenever she finish her lame joke ish really tt kinda innocent bahs. But today when I spoke bout a guy in the klas liking a gurl, she was lyk asking me hu izzit, wad we are talking bout. Maybe she dun wanna feel left out bahs. Anyways, she was nort really lyk wad RL says bahs or izzit jus becos I can get used tuh tt person lyk jane? Maybe I dun really think bad bout others. Btw, the hatred towards ah peh slowly simmer down. Maybe nort tt really bad le bahs.
Today e maths lesson jane and meiyen asked me bout blogging. They wanna me teach them blogging. Meiyen wan me tuh help her do skin. Cos mus be the onli one in this world. Even though I m nort really tt pro in blogging, I will try tuh suit her taste bahs. At least I did improve. So heartening tuh see my blogskin gort good comments and many DL. LOL. I will be going tuh meiyenn de hse do blogskin. But her hse dun really gort nice font lyk wad I DL-ed. Maybe help her DL. Teaching both jane and ah moi at the same tyme.
Today acc jia xin tuh polyclinic. Cos she dun wanna let her parents know tt she actually wants tuh see a doc for the lip rashes. Her parents would nort allow. Maybe she ish afraid tt if she insist, then maybe she cant even go outta hse. So I brought her tuh the polyclinic. My attitude toward ms yee nort really tt bad liao lahs. At least gort improve. The hatred towards her fake everything also simmered down. Thank God! I told her I will pass her the summary 2ml morning at 7.35 sharp! So I mus do it! mus keep my promise. I am a man of my words! Good! Today de hmwk onli SS SBQ essay writing and summary. Haha! =) jiaxin the case nort tt serious. But God, still take the pain and the uncomfortable away from her. bless her with speedy recovery!
Now jane, muxing and JJ wants tuh enter my blog. But cant lahs. JJ asked me if I gort lotsa xin shi in side my blog. DURHS! Tt the point of keeping blog. Den he ask me for pw and user tuh enter, he wanna noe. I noe he ish a great person. But dun treat me so good lahs. =/
Good day God bless! Bless me wit speedy hands and brain tuh finish my hmwk. LOL. Thanks God! Help em resolve my fwenship wit RL. Bless me so tt I can find my true self one day! Thanks God!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, August 24, 2006