Today went tuh sch quite high. Dunnoe y. I went tuh sch early, so I sat down on the parade square. Was waiting for the tyme tuh past, so tt I can hand my summary tuh ms yee lyk wad I promised ytd. Tuh my surprise, she came tuh look for me sharp. So I jus pass the summary tuh her. she asked me tuh see her on Monday for tuition, going through my English papers. Even though ms low helped me in English, I still feel weak. I dunnoe how. I cant give up halfway, but it dun seem tuh improve. I oso dunnoe how. Haish =(
Btw, the hatred towards ms yee had gone away lots. Still a bit, but ok bahs. At least I listen in klas. Dunnoe y I become lyk tt. Haish.
Went tuh netball as per normal. Suddenly RL talked tuh me. She mentioned bout the video thingy. Suddenly we have topics tuh talk tuh. I was lyk… thanks God! LOL. Den I finally took up my courage tuh ask her y she dun talk tuh me. She says cos we sit very far. Den if she talk tuh me, the person she hate will oso turn ard. Partly because I was lyk very close tuh jane. Gort laughter. Den sum tymes saw RL looking @ us.
Flying Free closing soon. 2ml and the day afta will be the last day for selling of things. I dunnoe. But I really look upon this grp as my own. I love it! it rawks! From the birth of the grp I was dere tuh give comment lyk a member even though I was nort. Den I became the assistant volunteer head while RL was the head. Deployed work. Helped in the making of FlyingFree blog. Lots of thick and thin. I LOVE YOU FLYINGFREE. Cant bear for it tuh close. But sweet things end fast. There will owas be endless memories in my heart. Today I was invited for an interview. Was very nervous. But I managed tuh say wad ish really bottom of my heart. Even though it does nort seem so, but it is!
Helped tt ZX tuh sell things today. OMG!! Mrs Philips bought 38 potato for her form klas. I love her man. I think I m beginning tuh lyk mrs Adeline tan, but I think the love ish stringer for Mrs Philips. She was my 1st a maths cher. Cried cos she left. Smiled cos she was dere for me. The bonding is unexplainable. I upon her lyk my mother. A great learning patner. Even though I m close tuh mrs tan. But the bond is very different. Mrs Philips rawks 43va! I hope she can return tuh teach us. Me, sam and jojo earn more den $100 for ZX within an hour. Reaching $200. LOL. He was very happy, me too of course. 2ml helping them, but meiyen how? I oso dunnoe. Meiyen needs $3000 more. God, pls bless them!!!! U must!!! So tt they wun let mr Charles png down too!! U must!! Thanks God! =)
Went home wit david. Wah, @ least gort sum one acc me take bus. Ya lahs, even though david a bit block headed, but can lahs, he ish a nice guy. LOL.
Bless my days! Thanks God!!