<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, August 29, 2006Y


Today in sch hai hao bahs. 1st period bio, mr leong nvr cum, ms yee came and take over the klas for 2 periods. Very funny cos david and jing you nort sch yet. Den zhen xiang ask me wad happened, cos ytd they five came tuh my hse stay til 10 plus. Lol. So we wondered if they were being kidnapped? =.= den I ask ms yee oso. Den we all so worried. Suddenly they 2 came into the klas carrying the boxes. >.<>

But smt happened in the afternoon. I cried badly. I noe I m a person who has a very complicated mind plus personality. Den cher came into klas for PC, she asked the 8 failure tuh talk tuh her. basically asking our result and how are we coping. I dropped a lot. Maybe due tuh the seating arrangement. Was very distracted. I dunnoe lahs. Maybe cher was right, I dun hav the attitude lyk I was before. I m lyk sleeping deeply in my own world. I jus nit someone tuh wake me up. Finally cher mentioned bout the fun fair. Can see tt she was actually very pissed off when I tried tuh explain. But she dunnoe wad I m thinking. I m a person tt lives in a black world. Very dark deep in my heart. But I appeared very cheerful infront of her. that tyme was a period whem RL and me were very close. No worries. Maybe she was so rong bout me. Its true tt I m owas trying tuh do things. Many, but wasnt tt was szeming told me God? She said try new things til u found ur talent. God, I truly believe everyone is equal, can u show me my talent? But wait, ish talent that important tuh me? I dunnoe. Fill tt emptiness in my heart. Exchange my heart with urs, for urs is a light and humble one. Heal my heart from wounds, fill me with new excitement. Find the past me, let me be the past me. Sometimes I wonder shld I give up? I English really tt bad. Its very touching. Ms yee and ms low helping me. But really hate it when ms low owas miss her appointment. I really nit help. Even though she did nort charge $$ for me. Haish! I need help!!! GOD, pls tell me where ish the true me? Show me! Tell me! I wanna noe! Its very painful tuh appear some one tuh ur fwens den another when u are wit another fwen, can I be standard? Take my loneliness away. Let my mind rest! Nort tuh think too much. Let me stay cheerful. I really nit a break! LORD, pls help me! I m struggling inside of me. Pls!


Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, August 29, 2006