Thursday, August 31, 2006Y
Ellox blogger. Today went tuh sch as per nirmal, but activities nort as normal. Today celebrating teachers day. LOL. Wen tuh hall cos of wet weather, den was expecting for yixin dey all on stage. Finally saw dem. Den u noe wad?! She nvr smile. =.= dunnoe whether ish nervous or wad? Haish. I was lyk, a pity tt her dear nvr come! LOL. But it was great. Saw xueting and wis on stage. =)
Was watching halfway.den ruiling asked ppl tuh sign mr leong de card, but she did nort ask me. [nvr think highly of urself I noe~]. She will be dere as a –fwen- when u have smt new tuh share or gossiping. But nort really dere when u nit here. Tts y nvr gib her my blog add, user and pw. Anyways, dun let this little thing bother me.Den we went baq tuh klas cos cross country cancelled. Jojo very stubborn, hate it! I noe tt her mother wants the box and the base baq. But she insist wan tuh giv cher one by one. The cheese cake already melting, so I suggested let ms yee or mrs Adeline tan bring tuh staff room, let cher take le, den we go take the box baq afta sch. But she insist tt she wants it her way! I REALLI HATE her attitude. WADEVA! She ish owas right, I m owas rong. When u bully u, she laugh til drop dead, she nvr spare a thought for others. When u bully her baq she will get angry or @ dere OUCH~~ in pain. Lyk when she beat me nort pain lahs?! Hate her tuh the core. Cant stand it! urgh!!David, zhen xiang and I went ard my block selling potato chips. Okies lahs, nort as good as my block lahs the sales. Cos many black hearted ppl. Oso cant blame dem actually. Haish! We tried our best, I was very tired when zhen xiang had tuh go off. So ask kun lin come lors. Hai hao lahs, he very enthu. LOL.Den we went baq my hse count $$. Total $250. wait! Nort today de sales, its total money plus the small change tt david bought. =.= but hai hao bahs. 2ml dey selling. Maybe I helping meiyen. =)David stayed in my hse for a while. Den he told me something disgusting bout ah peh. Hack care lahs. I dun really hate him now. Gort talk tuh him lahs. But still avoid him abit bahs. Ms yee oso okay? LOLKk, gtg le lehs. GOD, pls bless everyone. Thanks!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, August 31, 2006