<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, September 05, 2006Y


Hmm. It has been quite l0ng since I updated. S0 I m updating t0day. L0L. sat went tuh the presidents challenge charity drive 2006. I tot our sch would be involved in many things. But in the end, we ended up 0nli cleaning the grass area. Very pathetic rite? I n0e the rest w0uld be lyk… urgh!! T0t we visiting elderly h0mes, but it the end…

I n0e lahs. I was actually being deceived as well. Haish. But they wun beliv, w0uld they? Wee wee suddenly wants tuh g0 h0me when she is very supp0rtive 0f these things. But in the end, she was lyk t00 tired? I n0e I let wee wee d0wn t00. haish. But we managed tuh make a m0untain of leaves taller den me? 1.52 m? LOL.

That day I was n0rt really that happy. C0 kanna pang seh-ed by yixin and sam. They are f0rever t0gether. I n0e~. haish. I 0was lyk g0 between dem, but then feel very paisehs 0s0. I 0s0 have dignity de mahs. Haish. S0 since I have w0rk tuh d0, den I left them al0ne. yixin chao ping ming, until I think sun burned. L0L. darker den me~ aiya, she f0reva darker den me! Lalalas~

T0day went uh singap0re p0ly. Again kanna pang seh-ed by yixin and sam. Den I n0e dey will sure be together. S0 I left them al0ne t00. I walk t0gether wit jia xin2. den was lyk quite 0kay. Startin t0kin tuh yixin and sam when I was in the t0ilet. Wadeva lahs. I m n0rt a g00d fwen th0ugh. I admit. S0 cant expect t00 much fr0m them t00. life g0es 0n. actually dun intend tuh lyk visit yixin de bl0g. but den everytime will lyk wanna peep a bit. L0L. maybe she shud change the pw. L0L.

Went f0r the ch0c0late-making secti0n. actually quite fun. Made my 0wn ch0c0late. Br0ught h0me. Den g0rt 0ne guy abit ‘higher’ den the rest. Err, quite sh0rt de. But it s0me h0w resemble my pri sch de fwen. Quite hands0me bahs. Even sam dey all 0s0 say. S0 taste n0rt bad bahs. LOL.

S0metimes I w0nder. Am I really that bad? 0r m I n0rt c0ncern 0f my fwen enuf. Sam nvr menti0n b0ut her ‘pers0nal’ lyfe de. Yixin 0s0. jus tt wheneva I g0 her bl0g den I w0uld find 0ut. I w0nder whether sam really have s0me 0ne she lyk 0r jus an imaginary 0ne. her bl0g g0rt s0 many 0f ‘him’ here and dere. When I asked her if she has s0me0ne she lyks she says n0. den she publicize her bl0g, mean tt she wants ppl tuh n0e. I dunn0e lahs. Jus tt g0rt 2 pers0n lyk her in 0ur klas.

Anw, God, pls bless my days ahead. Bless the w0rld. Thanks. =)


Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, September 05, 2006