Ellox blogger. L0ng tyme nvr update le. Actually n0rt very l0ng. >.<
Ytd I lend my user and pw let ms yee enter. She h0r! even tag 0s0 dunn0e. *speechless*. Den sum m0re press til 2 tymes. *nth tuh say*. Lma0s. actually she n0rt the 0nli 0ne. lma0s.
I hate the physics pr0ject. Maybe its because I nvr w0rk with yanting dey all bef0re. lyk dunn0e h0w tuh c0-0perate. Sam still the same bahs. Actually they are g00d individuals, but maybe put t0gether a bit weird. Anyways, me and RL quite cl0se lia0. actually 0nli during h0lidays we will be cl0se. the rest 0f the days w0uld be lyk, . . . at least cl0ser. Hai ha0 bahs.
I made my bl0g beta in a sense le. But still feel smt ish missing. Maybe mus add m0re things. my latest bl0gskin [h0ldmyhand_wearef0reva] g0rt m0re den 20 DL in a day. I mean less den 24 h0urs. Ahem, actually n0rt really tt g00d lahs, but at least ish already beta c0s the rest lyk, pui! But great impr0vement! Jiay0u!!! g0rt many ppl help me c0mment can le!! =)