<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, September 10, 2006Y


The starting of the day was really bad. I fell aslp last nite, so I did nort get a chance tuh tell my parents today I meeting jia xin at lot 1 return her hmwk. I settled everything, confirmed with RL meeting her at 8.30 am and jia xin out side mac. So early in the morning, I slipped out of the hse, left a note, I noe I wld get a hard scolding from my parents, but no matter wad I mus return jia xin de paper. The reason tuh why I chose it tuh be in the morning ish becos I knew jia xin nit tyme tuh finish de hmwk, I dun mind waking up early in the morning. So I took 190 wit RL and arrived at lot 1.

We waited for so long, but jia xin nvr appear. Den I used RL de fone call her, she was still sleeping! I was so fed up! We were supposed tuh meet in the morning. Haish!! Den I gave her a lecture and went baq home. When I reach home, my parents called me, so I gave a knock on the door. My parents told me tt jia xin father scold dem early in the morning. Very fierce. I was lyk. . it was between me and jia xin wad. So I gave a call tuh jia xin again and explain tuh her dad, her dad gort the matter right finally. But when I think back, actually cant really blame jia xin. I dunnoe lahs. My mum scolded me, but my dad drove me tuh her hse and I pass it tuh her. jia xin seem quite afraid of me. Den I rmb wad xue hua said, jia xin oso gort attitude de. I dunnoe lahs, dunnoe whether I shud trust her. I felt sad for her oso. Want tuh be her fwen, but in the end. .dunnoe lahs. Den I sent a msg tuh her saying Im sorry to her dad and her. den she say sorry too. I dunnoe lahs. I think jus let the matter rest. =/

RL in my hse. Actually quite bored cos nth tuh do. I finally finished all my hmwk. Den RL went home cos nit tuh buy paper. Haish. Actually she was kinda rude tuh her mum too. On the phone. I was thinking if one day her mum nort dere for her le, wad wld she do. Mus cherish the love ones beside u. den jane msg me wanted me tuh help her wit pw. Maybe wait til I online bahs.

Made another skin for team FOCUS le. Actually ish 2 lahs. Quite ok bahs. Den mus help jojo upload. Wait til I free bahs.

Anw, GOD thanks for ur blessing. Bless world peace. Bless everyone on earth. Take away their suffering and showered dem wit happiness. Thanks. =)

Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, September 10, 2006