<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, September 24, 2006Y


Hie bloggie. Felt bored so wanna update. I m now very sad.

If RL hates jane so much tt she has tuh visit her blog, y wun she wants tuh come tuh my blog. Hmm, ish nort tt she dun wan. Its jus tt she says if I mentioned anything bad bout her, let it be, dun spoil our gan qing. But ish tt so?

Was changing seats in the 1st place rong? Actually I would really rather sit wit jane. At least she wun fan me in between lesson. At most she will at dere, hmm, huh, orh.

Now RL changed baq seats. It was my decision. But I hurt chun yu dey all. If chun yu dey all mind lahs. Den I din toke tuh RL most of the tyme. She will go baq during e maths lesson. By her action, I could tell tt she was actually nort happi wit me. I jus wanna concentrate on my studies. Haish.

I tot meiyen understands. Cos at 1st it was meiyen hu supported me. She was the one hu said she wanna study too. Now she sms me, ask me tuh change place wit RL. I can do nth. But I requested changing seat wit meiyen, but nort RL. I shall sit alone. =/

I m nort in a good mood though. No one seems tuh understands me. Urgh! M I so detestable? Y cant ppl spend tyme knowing me better? M I being selfish this way? I dunnoe lahs.

Anyway, I have a good news. I applied for BB, activating on the 28th this month. My team Focusilate has a website. My team seems supportive. I hope Focusilate can be foreva. Jiayou!

God, pls take away my pain. Bless me foreva. It hurts. Thanks =)


Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, September 24, 2006